The BILCO Company has served the building industry since 1926. During these years it has built a reputation among architects, engineers, specifiers, and the construction trades for dependability and for products that are unequaled in design and workmanship. BILCO, a wholly owned subsidiary of AmesburyTruth which is a division of Tyman PLC, has been a pioneer in the development of specialty access products for commercial and residential construction markets.
The BILCO Company continues to be the industry leader in the design and manufacture of specialty access products. In order to better serve its customers, BILCO has added manufacturing facilities and strategic distribution throughout the world, along with establishing an extensive international network of factory-trained representatives. These representatives, combined with BILCO’s highly skilled and dedicated personnel, ensure a level of customer service that is unequaled in the industry. As the leader in design innovation, many of BILCO’s products incorporate features for which numerous U.S. and international patents have been issued. Years of engineering experience, coupled with manufacturing facilities utilizing the most modern equipment available, allows BILCO to design and fabricate access products for virtually every application.
Your Assurance of Quality
The BILCO Company is committed to producing access products that are unequaled in quality, design and workmanship. BILCO products are fabricated to consistently high quality standards to ensure complete customer satisfaction. As part of its commitment, BILCO has implemented a LEAN manufacturing quality and continuous improvement system that has achieved ISO 9001 certification.
The BILCO Company is committed to the protection of the environment and the health and safety of its employees, customers and neighbors worldwide. We will strive to continually improve our use of natural resources and minimize our impact on the environment.To support this goal, we will:
- Use natural resources, including raw materials, energy, and water, as efficiently as possible
- Continually improve the environmental performance of our products and processes
- Minimize or eliminate the generation of waste
- Comply with environmental regulations
- Source materials responsibly from environmentally conscience vendors and suppliers
Our ongoing efforts to accomplish these goals include:
- Utilization of recycled materials in the fabrication of our products
- Use of natural and energy efficient lighting in our manufacturing facilities
- Recycling programs for cardboard, office paper, plastic, metal, and obsolete computer equipment
- Recycling and replacement of wooden pallets with reusable metal skids
- Use of low VOC paint in our products
- Replacement of welding equipment with more energy efficient machines
- Use of alternate transportation for the delivery of raw materials
- Raising awareness, encouraging participation, and providing education to our employees in environmental matters and health, and safety regulations.